Electro-hydraulic scissors lift, frame contact, low profile equipped with rear drive-on/off ramps (L=267 mm) and front telescopic extensions (L=456 mm) to reach pick up points of the more demanding vehicles.
- Volumetric synchronization with double redundant master/slave circuit that guarantees the stability of the load even in the presence of a anomaly (loss) in the hydraulic circuit.
- Proximity sensor which detects any obstacles under the lift, preventing the vehicle overturning. According to the changes regulations being approved, this sensor will become mandatory in lifters newly produced.
- Photocell with bypass button which detects any desynchronizations caused from leaks in the hydraulic circuit and prevents the overturning of the vehicle.
- Upper stroke which prevents the reaching the top dead center in the pistons. This device is preparatory to realize the automatic flushing system and reduces the stress on the pistons, guaranteing them greater reliability. Automatic flushing system of the master/slave circuit makes the installation of the lift very quick and easy.
- Power switch- Function indicator - Lowering/Lifting buttons.
- Foot saving function activated by the limit switch lower than ~ 240mm above the ground and alone during the descent movement it stops run and activate the buzzer to avoid the risk crushing.
- Control unit placed within 2 m distance. Lowering and lifting are carried out by means of the digital check panel located on the upper side.
The lift can be mounted either above floor or recessed with the inground frame (optional).
|Min/Max lifting height||110-1150 mm|
|Lenght of the platform||1547-2270 mm|
|Width of platform||626 mm|
|Suggested free width between platforms||800-1000 mm|
|Lifting and lowering time||45 s. (20 s. high speed version)|
|Noise level||80 db(A)/1m|
|Working temperature||+10°C - 40°C|
|Package weight||800 kg|